Friday, November 16, 2012

Less Than A Week Away

Did you know Thanksgiving is less than a week away?
{Yikes! This year has gone by so fast.}

With Thanksgiving on my mind, I was trying to remember the words to a silly Thanksgiving poem/song that Dylan learned in Kindergarten.
After a few days of thinking, asking him, remembering a few of the lines, I finally gave up remembered to Google it and see if I could find it and I did!
I should have Googled it in the first place!
The only difference is Dylan learned "Pumpkin Pie" in place of "Pudding Pie".
He was so cute saying this poem/song with the motions.  
Hummm maybe I have a video of it somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, that is so cute! I remember that song too! Claire sang it in her kindergarten class last year, and probably Savannah did too a few years ago (but I've forgotten now...isn't that terrible??!!!) I think I did video the song that Claire's class sang last year. Can't believe it was already a full year ago. How is it possible time is going so fast? Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your sweet family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!