Friday, October 12, 2012

Retreat Time!

Chris and I (with Rylan in tow) got to get away for the night for a leaders retreat with our church.  Papa and Sasha watched Dylan and Payton for us - THANK YOU GUYS!
We drove up to Chatsworth, GA and it was beautiful.  All the leaves are starting to turn because of fall.
{By the way, I forgot my camera card so these (and tomorrow's) pictures are taken with a camera phone.}
We were early and pulled off the road to a look out point.  There we saw a few guys gearing up on mountain bikes.  Chris stopped to ask them about the trail they were going to ride and ended up riding with them for a bit.

Once we got to the retreat center, Rylan had lots of ladies wanting to hold him.  Here he is with Kaila.
Carrie and me.
There was lots and lots of junk food.  And chocolate in the middle of every table.
Rylan really wanted a piece.
Chris and me.
We got some awesome coffee cups.
Pretty cool, right?
We had a meeting and stayed up way too late . . . 10 pm.
I know - party animals!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!