Saturday, October 6, 2012

What I Ate...


Sunday - Meatball Subs
Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Salad (spinach, strawberries, mandarin oranges with Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing)
Apple Dessert
Water

This was potluck at our community group.  Everything was FAN.TAS.TIC!  I've never made meatball subs and that will be changing immediately.  The salad was super yummy - I wouldn't have thought to add onion dressing to a salad with fruit, but it was great!  Then dessert.  *holy moly. Hot, yummy, apple-y, gooey, goodness topped with vanilla ice cream.  What could be better?

Monday - Chicken Fried Rice
Orange Chicken
Steamed Veges
Cherry Tomatoes with Ranch Dip
Water

Tuesday - Salad with Light Ranch Dressing
Bread and Butter
Sparkling Water and Crystal Light

Wednesday - Seven Layer Dip
Tortilla Chips
Sparkling Water and Crystal Light

Thursday - Bacon, Tomato & Avocado Grilled Cheese
Green and White Salad
Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Water

Friday - Chipotle Black Bean Cheese Burgers
Sweet Potato Fries with Ketchup
Pickles

Saturday - Orange Chicken
Stir-Fry Veges
Water

*What does "holy moly" mean?  What is "moly" and can it possibly be holy?  I think not.  Maybe I should stop saying/typing it.

2 comments:

  1. Great thought on the "holy moly." I usually add "guacamole" to the end of mine though. :)

    p.s. I want to try the bacon, tomato, and avocado grilled cheese. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) You should. The BTA Grilled Cheese is AWESOME!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!