Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Chris!

We celebrated Chris' 41st birthday with a nosh.  What's a "nosh" you ask?

nosh/näSH
Noun:  Food.
Verb:  Eat food enthusiastically or greedily
Synonyms:  food - chow - grub

Here, let me show you . . .
Crackers, cheese and hummus.

Meats
Pitas and Dip
We were introduced to the "nosh" by the Chavis Family and it has been one of our favorites ever since.
Happy Birthday Chris!
For dessert we had a Twix Cheesecake from Tamara's Sweet Life.
Side note:
Tamara makes the BEST cheesecakes (and cupcakes and cookies and - oh you get the point!).
Please check out her website and if you are local, order something yummy.  You won't be disappointed!

I love this picture.  I imagine Payton saying, "Don't you dare!".
The kids love celebrating daddy's birthday!
Did I mention the cheesecake?  Seriously.  Look at how good that is!
Chris is irritated that I keep taking pictures.  Especially since he is eating in this one.  =)
Did I mention the cheesecake?
It's the perfect creaminess, with carmel drizzled over the top of chopped Twix bars.  Oh and Twix bars are inside as well!
Daddy and P sporting the hats we got him.
Payton wanted to sing a song for Chris.  This was sung on the fly.  =)
Sorry the volume is so low.  Turn your sound way up!


Later we got to webcam with my family so they could wish him a happy birthday.
And there's Dudley again!
My family also called and sung him Happy Birthday.  A little off tune, but awesome all the same!
I got to snuggle with this little guy a lot today.
He is getting better.  
He's really happy/normal most of the time, but then has bouts of being miserable.
Hopefully he keeps getting better.  Thank you to everyone who is praying for him!
Happy birthday Chris!  
I love you and couldn't be more happy that you are my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!