Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Pumpkin Day 2012

Payton's school had a "Fall Festibull" (as she would say) today.
They had fun games, a photo booth, face painting and a haunted house.

She had a blast and I really love her school.  It was such a great event they put on.
She wanted her face painted just like one of her friends.

The face painting lady did this in under 2 minutes.  I was impressed!
Me and my girl!

Rylan got to celebrate his First Halloween this year.
He got to wear the same pumpkin costume that Dylan and Payton both wore for their First Halloweens!
Ready to go Trick-or-Treating.

My Robber (Candy Robber that is).

My Karate Girl.

Pumpkin Boy was laughing so hard.

Dylan with his friends.

It was a bit chilly.  Okay, it was cold.

They got tons of loot!

Ry Guy was a trooper.  He got lots of oohs and aahs.

Hope you had a great Pumpkin Day!
Let the sugar coma begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!