Saturday, October 29, 2011

What I Ate...

Sunday October 23, 2011
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Water

 Monday October 24, 2011
Chris' Turkey Chili
Garlic Bread
Water

Tuesday October 25, 2011
Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
Olive Garden Salad
Breadsticks
Water

Another preggo craving that everyone went along with me on.  On Sunday, when I was sick, I watched Food Network on-line and Rachael Ray made Fettuccine Alfredo and it was stuck in my mind....  I had to have it!  I had a burst of energy and we went to Olive Garden!

Wednesday October 26, 2011
Top Ramen
Ginger Ale

I still was sick and Chris made me this and brought it to me in bed.  What a sweetheart!

Thursday October 27, 2011
Taco Salad
Water

Friday October 28, 2011
Baked Potato Soup
Water

I joined Pinterest this week and came across this recipe that my friend Michelle pinned.  It was really good!

Saturday October 29, 2011
{No Picture}
Two McDonalds Hamburgers with extra pickles
French Fries
Water

Did you eat anything super yummy this week that I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!