Sunday, October 30, 2011

Notes, Frost & Dylan's Bed

Woke up this morning to sweet notes from Dylan:
Stepped outside and everything was covered with frost.  The air was crisp and fresh.  It was beautiful (for 3 minutes then I ran in to get next to the fire)!
Dylan thought it had snowed.
Remember Chris and his dad were working on Dylan's bed?  Well Chris finished it this week and here it is...
It got 2 thumbs up from Dylan.
Such a boys bed.
I am sick of being sick.  I am going on 8 days.  Two of those days I felt great and thought I was over it - but I relapsed.  Ugh!  A couple of days ago Chris got sick too.  The kids have a cough in the morning and then are fine the rest of the day.  I just pray we are on the tail end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!