Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hugh and other things...

We have our own resident "Hugh" in the house.  He loves being in his robe.  I was trying to get a picture of him showing his shirtless, pajama pant and robe look, but you get the idea!
I joined the world of Pinterest this week.  I came across some yummy looking biscuit recipe made with 7-Up.  So I made them this morning....

Seriously, DE-lish!  4 ingredients:  Bisquick, Sour Cream, 7-Up & Butter.  I will only make my biscuits this way from now on.  You should try them!

Went to Bed Bath & Beyond and saw these:
Really?  Really.  I don't know what else to say.  So let's move on.

Fall is really pretty here.  I don't think these pictures do it justice so you just need to visit and see them for yourself!

View from my bedroom window (10 days ago).
Looking out into the backyard this morning.
In a parking lot at the shopping center.
These are such a beautiful red.



Payton loves her big girl bed (did I mention that she slept through the night last night - Woo Hoo!)  Here she is "reading" to herself...



Other than that, I had 2 days where I felt great and thought I was done being sick - then last night it hit me again. Oh and Chris is sick now too.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!