Saturday, September 15, 2018

Week #37 {2018}

Sunday - Snuggles are getting fewer and farther between....
But look at those sweet freckles!
Um.  I have no explanation for this besides the fact that he's a goober.
Swinging at Gigi's.
Monday - Helping Gigi place a stepping stone that they made together.
Wednesday - I was looking for Bombi and found him passed out in his cage with the door open!
I went to pick up this stick that got tracked in the house...and fortunately I did a double take before I touched it.
It is one of the biggest stick bugs I have seen and it was IN OUR HOUSE!
Later that same day there was a praying mantis INSIDE the kitchen window!  
Thursday the sunset was too gorgeous not to get a photo of it.
Friday Gigi got to go to Ry's school for Grandparents Day!
Saturday  after Payton's soccer game, Uncle Thor took Payton and Penelope to the fair.  Having cousins around is SO MUCH FUN!

Ry had an afternoon soccer game.
And since Dylan was gone to a friends house, and Payton was at the Fair, we {Chris and I} had some time with JUST RYLAN.  We went and got ice cream.  It was a sweet time.
Love my boys!
The girls got back from the fair and they had their caricature done while they were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!