Saturday, September 29, 2018

Week #39 {2018}

Sunday - I love this face.
He's always keeping tabs on the cows across the street.
We kidnapped Gigi early in the morning and we went to get...
DONUTS!  She was such a good sport going in her jammies with us!
We began a new {huge} project.  This is the before....  click {here} to see what it looked like a couple of hours later!
Chris also changed our lighthouse porch light.  From this {which I have hit my head on a few times}:
To this {much better!}:
Thursday my momma, sister and I went out to lunch and did some shopping!

It was so fun!  On they way home we stopped at Coffee & Coconuts...

to get some dessert...
But check out their awesome bathroom... isn't it fun?
Friday and Bombi's up to his usual thing.
And somewhere in between me taking the kids to school and then heading out on a lunch date with Chris, part of another tree fell and broke another section of fence.
Seriously, our yard work is never done!

Saturday I looked over and Bombi was hugging or dancing with Payton.
We had a cool Fairy Ring show up {Google it.  It's pretty cool!}.
And since Chris was going to mow, I had to pull all of the mushrooms.  They were huge!
We ended the week with another amazing sunset from God.

The colors were spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!