Saturday, September 8, 2018

Week #36 {2018}

Sunday I helped mow {part of} the lawn.
Then the boys took over. It was a gorgeous day!
Penel was over and played Life with the kiddos.
Monday we went to a pretty cool rec pool.
Tuesday - Bombi loves to sit here and watch the cows across the street.
Thursday - Eek!  The freckles on this boy!
Dylan...trying to program his phone to open with his nose.  {goober!}
Friday the sunrise was amazing.

I just want to squish his face...he is so cute sometimes!
And speaking of freckles... I found this pretty picture on my phone.
Saturday morning this guy got his hair cut.

Then it was time for soccer!
Payton had a cheering section today!
Then she got to go to a Harry Potter birthday party.
While she was at the party the boys and I went out to dinner.
It was their first time at a hibachi grill and they loved it.
Payton didn't miss out too much...because the party was amazing!
This is Haven, the birthday girl.

And her sweet friend Haley

Haven's mom spent time taking photos of each kid "flying" on the broom {Dylan is going to be SO MAD at me that I don't know what kind of broom this is.....hahahaha!}.  The pictures turned out adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!