Saturday, September 22, 2018

Week #38 {2018}

It's Sunday  and our yard work is never done.

But we do sure find some cool things while we are working!

I think it's safe to say Chris is team orange!

I love how he holds his bone.

The sunset tonight it the BEST ONE YET!

The pictures don't do it justice

God is good isn't he???

Monday's sunset wasn't too shabby either!





Bombi always makes himself comfortable.

Wednesday we had a beautiful foggy drive to school.

Bombi wanted a bite of Dylan's food SOOOO bad.

Thurdsday this picture showed up on TimeHop.  Eek!

Saturday was soccer time again.

Chris is such a good coach!


We did a teensy tiny project to start our kitchen remodel.  I was not a fan of that fan {see what I did there?}.

We found a GREAT deal on a light fixture and Chris and Dylan installed it.

I'm so thankful for my handy husband!

Looks so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!