Tuesday, February 6, 2018

California Day 7 {Heading Home!}

We are heading to the airport this morning!  On our way we stopped by to say goodbye to Kenzi while she was at work.
I left my phone with my sister for a few minutes and later I found a bunch of silly face pictures she took.  And since I love my sister, I will only post this one...and save the others for a more "useful" time.  Hahaha!
 Saying goodbye, until next time!
Remember when I said flying private is amazing because you don't have to deal with the airport?  Yeah, that was real nice.
Although on one of our flights we had an empty seat between us!
 Almost home!
 I got home past the kids bedtime.  They waited up for me and we got in a lot of hugs and snuggles.  I sent them to bed and Bombi assumed the position.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!