Thursday, February 1, 2018

California Day 2

Today is my sweet daddy's birthday...and since my momma and I were in California I decided to surprise her by taking her to breakfast at Mimi's Cafe in Tustin.  This restaurant holds so many memories for us.  I had called my Uncle Dennis {my dad's brother} and his wife Aunt Barbara and asked them to join us.  Once we got there, THEY surprised me with my cousin Denise and Frank who were in town from their recent move to Idaho!
It was a great time, remembering my daddy.
Davese didn't come because she had to work, and Kenzi and I went to pick her up when she was done.
We made a quick stop for El Taco.  We had Chiliquilles and their amazing Red Quesadilla.
We had Mexican food again for dinner...I'm trying to get my fill!
Davese had invited a couple of friends over to see us.  We had a great time talking and catching up.
Ivan, Geoff, Lauren & Kenzi!
Aunt Kay!
It was fun seeing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!