Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week #6 {2018}

Sunday was the Super Bowl.
Monday we went to California Adventure.
Tuesday we flew home.
Wednesday morning I hit the ground running.  Gigi's Famous Almond Rocca is the bonus gift next week for Provisions to Go (a local food delivery company - check them out on Instagram @provisionstogo).
So in between all my normal to-do stuff, I was making batch after batch of Rocca!
~
 Thursday (and Friday too!) Ry stayed home sick from school.  He had a fever and spent the day like this.
 Saturday as I was making Rocca, I found a piece that reminded me of where I'm from.  #california
That was my crazy week!  If you need me, I'll be knee deep in Almond Rocca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!