Monday, February 5, 2018

California Day 6

Davese was supposed to be working but was home sick (boo!), so my momma's sweet friends came and picked us up.  
Here we are - me, Fran, my momma, Karen.  Karen got us into California Adventure for the day!
 And she treated us to lunch at the Wine Country Trattoria!
I ordered the Trattoria Salad and oh.mi.goodness.  It was fantastic.  Here's what was in it:
Green Salad with Smoked Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Artichoke Hearts, Grape Tomatoes, Pepperoncini, Red Onion, Roasted Peppers, and Olives with fresh Basil and Red Wine Vinaigrette
I will be dreaming about this salad.  It was that good.
 We went and saw "Frozen Live" and I was SO impressed with it! (I took this picture at the end during the curtain call.)
 We stopped at Ghirardelli for a treat.
 Then we checked out Cars Land.
This opened after we moved, and it was very well done!  My kiddos would have loved it.
We had such a wonderful time catching up.  These ladies truly are amazing women!
Oh and on our way out we got to see Mickey!
 My kiddos are going to be so jealous that I got to go here today!
When we got home, Davese had an amazing dinner waiting for us!
We are definitely feeling spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!