Saturday, September 17, 2016

Week #37 {2016}

Sunday early morning Snapchatting.
 Monday I had to go to work for a bit and Ry went and played at Gigi's house.  He made some yummy treats,
 and took the dog on a walk.
 That night after I got back from Dylan's Open House, the kids had set a table setting for me and served me dinner.  It was sweet.
 Tuesday I found this drawing on my phone from Ry.
Wednesday Dylan and I got to see a stunning sunrise at the bus stop.
 That afternoon Ry was estatic to get his 2nd orange stripe in taekwondo {for being the one who paid attention and listened most in class}.
 Then I took this goober to church for youth group.
 Thursday morning's sunrise.  God is certainly good, isn't he?
 After school Payton drew a self portrait.
Friday morning was sure beautiful at Run Club with Payton.
 That night I had a craving for Pineapple Upside Down Cake.  Yum!
Saturday while the kids stayed with Papa & Yaya, we went out to dinner with my parents, Uncle Barry {although he's technically not my uncle!}, Darrell & Candice {long time friends of our family}.  It was fun to catch up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!