Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Randomness & Christmas Cookies

Rylan LOVES his Monkey "Packpack" even though it is bigger that he is.


~
The kids and I made sugar cookies . . . I love the holidays and being able to do fun things with them.

Monday when they got home from school they decorated them.

It took them about an hour and they were sharing and working together so nicely (which is NOT normal).

Payton wanted this for breakfast Tuesday morning.

Ah, I think not!
I made only half a batch of cookie dough and I am so glad that I did.

It made 2 sheets full.

I promised myself that I would only have one a day.
Yeah right.
So then it was off to the gym for me!
Rylan thought the gym was too boring though.

Notice his hand is stuck INSIDE the snack cup?
~
Rylan was sword fighting with Dylan and then came running in to tell on him.

~
This girl LOVES pink.

And this little man, I am so proud of him.

Today it was 75 degrees here.  I was wearing a tank top and flip flops!
We even busted out Rylan's "beep-beep" to go for a spin before picking up the kids.

I am going to enjoy this warm weather cause it is supposed to snow on Saturday.
Cra-zy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!