Friday, December 27, 2013

My 35th Birthday

My birthday celebration started Thursday night when we went to PF Changs for dinner.
Papa snuggled in the back seat with Dylan and Payton.
Such a sweet moment . . . I only wish the picture was better.
(Two of) My sweet kiddos.
I love this man.
My baby boy!
Awe, he loves her (btw - he HATES when she tries to kiss him so this is a really big deal!)
Such a great present . . . Getting great pics of my family!
~
The next morning (my actual birthday) we were all excited and waiting for our friends to show up!
The Kahouch Family drove from Texas to stay with us for the weekend!
Here's my sweet friend, Kristine!
Even though they have a little boy (Ausdyn) just 3 weeks younger than Payton, she was SO excited to have Addisyn, a little girl to play with!
That was okay because Rylan and Ausdyn ended up being the best of buds.
Heading down to downtown Franklin!
The boys.
We decided to go to Chuck E Cheese to let the kids go wild.  Addisyn helped Rylan with the games.
When we got back home, the boys did this:
Ausdyn, Ashdyn, Dylan & Aidyn.
It seemed that Payton had a slight crush on Ashdyn (and he was so sweet with her).
Payton was so excited to have a girl "sleep over".
Seriously, it was an awesome birthday. So glad to have friends visit!

2 comments:

  1. Pleased to know about your 35th birthday party. Recently, took help of the internet and booked an elegant venue New York. Arranged my dad’s birthday there by inviting all his friends and our family. It was a surprise party and we all enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!