Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Week Before Christmas Break

Can-not get enough of this little guy.

Papa & Sasha are in town and Dylan wanted to sleep in our closet.  He called it his cave.

Chuy's gives out the best desserts to the kids.

There are times when I LOVE having the DVD player in the car.

Working on a Christmas Craft that Gigi sent.

Ry getting tickles from Papa.

Found Rylan and Dylan like this one morning.

Sasha taught him a new trick.


Sending a pic to Daddy at work.

I was 2+ hours in to trying to get him to nap and was just about to give up.

Good thing I didn't because less than 5 minutes later I had this.

I got to go to Payton's Holiday Sing A Long at her school.

She made us this Christmas gift.

I LOVE getting gifts like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!