Friday, December 13, 2013

Surviving the Cold

It snowed!

Future race car driver!

Found a 3-nut peanut!

Adding more decorations to the tree.

Gingerbread house making competition.

Payton and Daddy won!

The snow actually stayed for a little while.

I know, most people are laughing at me right now . . .
But it's cold for this So. CA native!

I love watching him sleep.

Payton stayed home sick from school and we had a kitchen picnic.

A little bit of makeup helps make a sick girl feel better . . . Shhhhh, don't tell Daddy!
Love these 3!

All bundled up!

Love watching Dylan and Payton together. She looks up to him so much!

My little helper!

Sharing daddy's pillow.

Cute!

Rolo Pretzel Turtle Bites. Enough said.

Getting a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!