Friday, December 6, 2013

Life

Wednesday, Rylan folded his hands for the first time during prayer at dinner.
He has been crawling in and out of his crib all the time now. It was time for a big boy bed whether or not mama was ready.
 
The first night I thought he stayed in his bed all night until I went to check on him in the morning and found this.

Wednesday it was 75° here! I ended up wearing a tank top and flip flops! It was so nice.
Thursday I woke up and walked the kids to the bus in flip flops.
Then 8 hours later we looked like this to pick them up from the bus.
That is a 40° swing in the RealFeel temp! Wowzers!
~
I made simple Christmas trees for the kids bedroom doors.

My baby boy with his baby blues.

I LOVE the holidays. I get to bake anytime and all the time.
This guy was hugging on me for no apparent reason. I LOVED it and of course had to document it.

Payton wrote me a note that I will cherish forever. 
Both daddy and I got to have snuggles from Rylan during Family Movie Night.
Yup. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!