Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

We went to a pool party this weekend.

The kids had a blast.

There's my handsome man.

My handsome baby boy!

And my handsome little man!

Miss Kelly was watching Rylan in the nursery at church and sent me this picture.
He was just laying back - chillin'!

Payton saved up her tickets that she earned at church (for bringing her Bible, learning Bible verses, remembering her lesson, etc) to get the big prize that she wanted - a Cinderella Barbie doll!

Dylan was sweet and used some of his tickets to buy Payton a ring.
He is so sweet!

We have a count-down going for when we leave for California!

I told Dylan that I was going to post this picture . . .
and I keep my promises!

We played Aggravation!

And I made homemade Strawberry Shortcake.  Sooo good!

Here is Daddy Jr.

2 comments:

  1. You're coming to Cali? Are you going to visit Compass?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! We fly in Monday night. I don't think we are going to make it to Compass. We are going to my parents church (my old church) the first week and then to my sister's church the second week. If you are up in the area at all, maybe you can stop by and say hi!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!