Sunday, June 30, 2013

California {Day 4 & 5}

June 14, 2013
Ohmigoodness, that face on Rylan.

He was looking at Dylan!

They are best buds.

Payton hanging out with Papa Nutt and Buddy.

I love my dad.  He is the BEST!

We went to donate blood at St. Joseph's Hospital where my sister works.
Here she is with Ry.

And my other sister, Jeannine.

Thor (Jeannine's husband) getting his blood drawn.

I'm all hooked up!

Love the cute bows they put on.

My mom.

Chris getting prepped.

We all donated!

Chris learned a valuable lesson.  NEVER leave your phone with your sister-in-law.
You'll find her picture set as your wall paper!

Afterwards, Davese treated Jeannine and I to massages at a place called Ooh La La.
(Go ahead and laugh, I did too!)
It was SO relaxing and wonderful.
Thanks Vese!

Chris, Thor and my mom had the kids while we were having girl time.
They sent me this picture.


Penelope, Chase, Priscilla, Juliette & Payton.
Chase is my niece's "Friend-Boy" as her mom calls him.
He is such a nice guy.


Kenzi curled Payton's hair.

I got to see this Marine!
(My nephew, Cody.)

And he showed Dylan his motorcycle.

I think he liked it.

The girls wanted a turn on it too!

Papa Nutt, Gigi and ALL their grandkids!

S'more time!

Have you tried it with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup yet?  Yum-O!
See?
 Told ya!
June 15, 2013  
I think every one of the grand kids has had a bath in the sink at Gigi's house.
 He loved it.
 Tried to get a family photo.  This is the best one we got.
 See what I mean?
 Why were we dressed up?
We had the privilege of going to a memorial service for this sweet baby boy.

I am so glad that we were in town so we could go and support our friends.
The service was incredible.
Chad (his dad) spoke with such strength and shared about Christian's life, the memories and then the Good News of Jesus.  They want his short life to make a BIG impact for God's Kingdom.
I cried almost the whole time.
His amazing mom, Michelle, blogs here if you want to know the story.
And be praying for them too!

On the way back home we stopped at Chris' #1 food request, Wahoo's Fish Tacos.
Here's my blackened chicken taco, rice and spicy cajun beans.
The kids at Wahoo's.
"The Cousins" as Dylan calls them, came over for a slumber party and we had snow cones {again}!
 And the night wouldn't be complete without a dog-pile on Papa Nutt!
This is one of my favorite pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!