Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flying to California

June 10, 2013
Heading to the airport.

Dylan was SUCH an amazing pack mule helper navigating the airport.
He takes after his daddy.

They were so excited to take off.
But unfortunately we were stuck at the gate ONE HOUR after we boarded.  Ugh!

Luckily this little man fell asleep right after take-off and slept for an hour and a half.

Oh Delta, how I LOVE that you serve super-sized Biscoff cookies.

We made it to LAX!

The terminal was on lock-down because of a "situation" and we couldn't get our bags or exit the terminal for over an hour.
Not to mention, they wouldn't bring me my stroller that I gate checked (I was using it to help carry all of our stuff) . . . and a sweet lady carried one of my heavy bags all over the airport trying to find a way to get out.
By the time we were able to exit, it was super duper late and my kids were pooped!

See?  Crashed out on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!