Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Strawberry Picking

Our sweet neighbor took the kids and I strawberry picking today.

The kids were so excited.  They had never gone before.

It was a beautiful view up in the Blue Ridge Mountains.



Our neighbor, Jacob.

The tractor ride took us up and around to see the most beautiful views.

Ry guy was having a great time.

We got to pick and eat as many strawberries that we could.

Is it possible to eat too many strawberries?  Because we tried to!

Rylan has not been a huge fan of strawberries . . . until today.
He ate so many!

Heather and her son Jacob.


Payton kept singing the Strawberry Shortcake theme song.

Can you see all the strawberry juice on her face?

And on his?


Silly monkeys.

Even Rylan had strawberries all over his face!


We also sampled some fried pies.
Blueberry Cream
Sweet Potato
Cherry
My favorite?  Surprisingly the sweet potato!
We were pooped when we got home.
Payton fell asleep and the boys and I piled on our bed and watched some tv.

I love my little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!