Thursday, June 27, 2013

California {Day 1}

June 11, 2013
First day of vacation . . . of course you should have snow cones for breakfast!

One of the best parts of jet lag?
Getting to snuggle with this little cutie.

So fun waking up and getting to see this beautiful lady, Gigi.
I've heard that Gigi (GG) stands for "gorgeous grandma" and it is true for her!

On the go.

We are so excited!!!

To sit in traffic (at 10:30am)!  {smile}

Our first stop?  Target.
But not any Target . . . this is a 2 story Target.
You park on the first level and the whole store is on the second level.

The cool part was the cart elevator.

Then it was to Auntie D's house to say hello.

My niece, Kenzi, played the piano for me.
Songs from Les Miserable.
She is so talented.

Auntie was getting in a year of missed kisses and hugs.

Me and my sis!

Kenzi and I FaceTime-ing (is that a word?) with my sister and niece (one of them) in Colorado.
They came in a few days later.

Auntie wanted to get in good with Ry Guy.
So she gave him a licorice.

Back at home, Savanna (my niece) came over for dinner and to see us.

Rylan got very efficient on the slide.

Probably thought he was a big boy.

Then of course it was dress up time.

Dylan wouldn't let me take a picture of him.
But Ry didn't have a choice.

Day #1 done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!