Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Randoms

Spring break is officially over and Dylan was back to school today.  My sweet hubby let me sleep in today and he got up with Dylan and got him off to school.

I had company at my doctor's appointment today.  Here they are reading the Highlights magazine together:

I completely remember looking through those magazines at doctor's offices when I was little.  Did any of you do that too?

No new news from the appointment.  Just waiting for Little Man to make his grand appearance!

Here's my pretty little lady.  
We are trying to explain to her that although she is going to be the "big sister", that doesn't mean that she can ride in a "big seat" in the car.  Where did she come up with that connection???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!