Saturday, February 16, 2019

Week #7 {2019}

Tuesday Bombi was hiding under my bed {his new favorite spot}.
 Wednesday was a super busy day for me.  I got to get some work done while I waited for a friend at The Fainting Goat.
 After she and I caught up, I met my sister and momma in Downtown Columbia for lunch.
 Then I went back and helped in Rylan's class room.
Thursday - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!  Ry created his Valentine's Box all by himself.
 His teacher sent us this cute class picture of all the kids signing "I love you".
 Payton bought me a red rose from school today.  So sweet.
 Friday night snuggles with my little guy.
Saturday I straighten Payton's hair.  She looks so different!  I love my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!