Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week #5 {2019}

Sunday - We had everyone over for shooting and another bonfire.
 Monday - I woke up early and headed over to my momma's to wake this one up...
 to take them to the airport.  We had such a good time, I was sad to see them all go.
 We couldn't find Bombi and found him snuggled up in Dylans blankets.
 Tuesday morning, Rylan woke up and told me he had finished this book.  He loved Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing!
 That night we ran into my sister at Walmart.  I love having them live close!
Wednesday - I don't think Bombi could get into a tighter ball.  Ha! 
 He sure is handsome though!
 Thursday he let Rylan drag him around the house like this.
 And Friday he interrupted Chris while he was working.
 Saturday morning was peaceful and chilly.
 We headed to the kids taekwondo testing.
 Payton and I tried to walk Bombi around the property,
 but he wasn't having anything to do with it!
 We had the Schmidts
and my momma over for dinner. 
Great end to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!