Saturday, October 20, 2018

Week #42 {2018}

Sunday Bombi was just chillin' with the kiddos.
And giving me kisses.
That evening I went to help serve at my momma's tea she held for the girls at her church.
The food was delicious! She always does a great job hosting these.
Driving the kiddos to school, I was able to grab my phone and capture this sunrise.  Breathtaking isn't it?
Mondays are my big work days.  You'll find me sitting here for most of the day.
I love this little girl.
His bone is never far away.
Tuesday he was showing how handsome he is.
And then curled up in a ball in front of the heater because he was cold.
So I covered him with his blanket.
Spoiled dog.  =)
Wednesday Outside our bathroom window there is a huge tree.  I looked out and saw all these turkey vultures in it.
There were about FIFTY in there!  And they really are the size of a turkey.  They are huge!
Thursday I went and had tea, this time at my sister's house.
I really wouldn't mind doing this weekly!  It's so good.
That evening we were back at tkd.
This memory showed up on Time Hop.  Rylan would ALWAYS sit on my lap while we ate.  It was awkward for me to eat this way, but I do miss it!
And look!  They are getting along!  Woo hoo!
Saturday we walked to the mailbox.
Chris found an animal hole in the back pasture.  He was digging to try to figure out what lives in there.
Bombi thought he could dig faster.
Nico helped out too. But we didn't figure out what it is.  We think it might be armadillos.
God blessed us with a gorgeous sunset to end the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!