Saturday, October 13, 2018

Week #41 {2018}

Sunday I found this beauty on my phone.
Sunset was perfect.
Monday was this guy's official birthday.
Tuesday I had a dentist appointment and look who was there for HER appointment?  Love living close to my momma.
We went to Penelope's track meet,
and while we were there, we saw a spectacular{?} stunning{?} {what's a better word for it?} double rainbow!
Of course the pictures don't do it justice.
It was so fun being there to cheer Penel on.
Wednesday morning I was up working at 4:45am.  I don't do this every morning, but sometimes it's nice to get in an hour + before the kids wake up.
It's Thursday and I love Ry's outfit.  Funny story.  We bought the pants at Kohl's and then bought the hoodie at 6pm.com.  It wasn't until a few weeks later we realized they matched!  Ha!
Later that day I got to meet up with a friend for coffee at Muletown.

That night was Ry's testing.
Friday Have I mentioned how spoiled our dog is? He laid like this for hours!
That night was TKD awards ceremony.
Dylan - 2nd degree level 4 black belt
Payton - level 1 red belt
Rylan - level 2 blue belt
We are so proud of how far these kids have come.  They are doing awesome!
Saturday and we are back at the soccer fields.
We had our first fire of the season.
And started demo-ing the backsplash in the kitchen.
Check out the awesome wall paper that was behind it!

Since it is slate, it is chipping off and it is super messy.  We got this far today.  Chris took off the decorative thing above the sink and it TOTALLY opened up that window.  He also removed the cupboard doors to test out what we are going to do, stain/paint?  He also started to paint the cupboard to see what that's going to look like as well.

Decisions, decisions...but all fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!