Saturday, October 6, 2018

Week #40 {2018} Fall Break

Sunday afternoon yardwork.  The bushes were overgrown on our bridge so Chris cut them back.
There were a lot!
Looks so much better!
We found a momma and baby frog by our turn-off valve.  Aren't they cute?
Monday is the beginning of Fall Break!  The kids have the WHOLE week off and I am so excited!  While we were at Gigi's the kids {yes Chris included, ha!} had a wii competition.
Tuesday Bombi assumed the position.  Man I wish I had his life!
He LOVES to get on my lap and kiss/lick me.
My big lap dog!
Dusk was spectacular tonight.
Wednesday I became a Great Aunt!
Introducing sweet Violet James.  Isn't she beautiful?
Chris moved the electrical and added shiplap to the kitchen counter.
Have I mentioned how much I love the kitchen now???  He's doing such a great job on it!
Check out this funky mushroom I found in the yard.  Its bigger than my hand.  Isn't God so creative?
Thursday the kids were at Auntie J's and they sent me a pic of them eating carmel apples they had just made.

Then Penel came to our house and we went walking at a local park.
Love these kiddos!
Friday we went to Jason's Deli for lunch and Rylan was being such a goober eating his ice cream.  We were cracking up at him.
Love my little guy.
That evening we went to my mom's to celebrate Chris' birthday!   They continued their wii competition.
Cousins!
Happy Birthday Chris!
Saturday while Chris was coaching Rylan's soccer game, Payton and Dylan had TKD testing.  {Ry will go to late testing.} First up was Payton.

She did awesome!

Dylan was nervous and giving me the stink-eye for taking his pic.  Hee hee!
He had to break 3 boards and he did all 3 on his first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!