Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 2018 Photo Dump

So, I got a new phone. {Yay!}  I bought the extra space in iCloud and did a backup but because I didn't have iCloud photos turned on, I LOST ALL MY PHOTOS for May, June and July!  Ugh!  {Go turn on iCloud Photos right now!} So I have been finding pictures that I posted on Instagram and Facebook or photos I had texted to people and trying to put them all together.  These are photos/videos that I took in May, I just don't remember which day.
~
We stopped on the way to school to rescue this turtle.
I love having workout buddies!
This is so peaceful!
Catching fireflies!
Messy boy!
While we were out doing yard work, Payton found a cute turtle!
A completely different day we found this HUGE turtle on the side of the driveway.  He must have been 12 inches from head to tail!
We love some Walker Hayes!
Aaannnnnddd we had a family of skunks that moved onto our property.  The babies were cute.
Have you turned on your iCloud Photos yet?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!