Saturday, May 5, 2018

Week #18 {2018}

Sunday and he's back....or maybe this is another one.  Either way....Ugh! 
Chris is my hero!
He's also a handsome handyman.
Bombi LOVES riding in the truck.
And Payton loved "driving" the truck.
Monday we had another gorgeous sunset.
Tuesday Chris and I went to Downtown Nashville for the evening!
Wednesday the kids were having fun swinging from this tree branch.
Thursday I LOVE kindergarten.  I picked up this bug after school.
Friday morning God gave us a beautiful sunrise peaking through the trees!
It also was our anniversary...  Chris brought me home some flowers to celebrate!  I love him.
This was us...SIXTEEN years ago!

Since we celebrated on Tuesday, we had a normal day and ate Carne Asada Tacos for dinner... yum!
~
Saturday I'm not sure if Bombi likes his bed or not.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!