Saturday, June 2, 2018

Week #22 {2018}

Monday Bombi is sure protective of his bone...even as he sleeps.
Tuesday morning.  I love this picture.  Not because it's a great photo but because it's a snapshot of our life right now.  It's 6:48am in the morning and wherever Chris is, the kids {and Bombi} are usually right there with him. He just cracked a joke, keeping a straight face and they are all laughing.  It's a memory I want to keep forever.  
Then of course, Bombi had to make sure HE was getting enough attention!
Awe...sweet summer days.  Where moments like this happen {and I can grab my camera quick enough to capture it!}
Thursday morning, I woke up to find my spot taken over by Bombi.
We spent the afternoon at the Duck River.
Saturday morning the Littles had belt testing.

Then we went to a birthday party that had a slip n' slide.
The kids were POOPED afterwards it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!