Saturday, June 30, 2018

Week #26 {2018}

Wednesday I heard the boys wrestling and walked in to Rylan "winning".  {Dylan is such an awesome brother!}
Friday I got some one-on-one time with Dylan.
We went to the mall and bought him some school clothes.
Since we were up by Chris' office, we met up with him for lunch.  I love this goober!
Saturday we went to Cars & Coffee in Cool Springs.  Rylan was enamored with the cars.
And then we went over to my SISTER'S house to help them unload the MOVING VAN!
You read that right!  My sister and her family moved here from Colorado!  Priscilla, Penelope & Dylan are going to be at the same school.  Can you believe it?  It's going to be SO. MUCH. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!