Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tangy Spinach Salad {recipe}

Have you ever had a Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing? Ohmigoodness...it is stinkin' fantastic.  You must try it someday.  
~
Anyway, my mom came over for lunch and I was looking up a recipe to make the warm bacon dressing, when I stumbled upon this recipe for Tangy Spinach Salad.  It would be quicker, cleaner {didn't need the bacon grease for the dressing} and I had everything I needed.  I whipped this salad up and it was excellent, looked pretty and even Rylan devoured it! 
I will definitely be making this again!
~
Notes:  
(1) I used red onion in the dressing and it made it a pretty pink color.
(2) I roughly chopped the onion and put it with all the dressing ingredients in a cup and blended it with my immersion blender. The dressing came out smooth.
(3) I skipped the "Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours to blend flavors." part and I don't think I missed out on anything.

Click {HERE} for the recipe!
~
Let me know what you think if you make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!