Saturday, August 15, 2015

Week #33 {2015}

Monday. Trying to get back into the swing of school mornings.  2 kids, 2 different schools, start times, and bus times is cra-zy.
Tuesday morning I found Ry like this. Yeah, I feel ya bud!
Payton had woken me up a couple of times in the middle of the night and I finally realized that she had a fever {101.8}.  Yes, she stayed home from school on her 2nd full day.  She took a super long nap in the afternoon and then by bedtime was feeling a ton better.  It was bizarre.
Rylan helped fold the laundry and "put it away".
And he LOVED "homeschool" today. He got to color, cut, sort and glue.
Wednesday was yard work day. Rylan and I turned it into a science class when we found this weird, creepy guy.
Yard work is sure fun with this little guy.
But it also makes things take longer.
Have I told you that I have the hots for my gardner?
Rylan asked me to "hold him like a baby" and rock and sing to him.
Thursday morning waiting at the bus stop.  I'm not sure how long he will continue to let me go with him, but I love our prayer time and conversation on the way so I will keep walking with him as long as he'll let me.
That evening Payton and I went to her class orientation.  This was her All About Me assignment.
Friday morning marked one week of waking up early for school {5:45 am for Dylan} and it's not getting any easier. I walked in to find Dylan like this.
Dylan had his awards ceremony for his level 3 red belt.  Next up, black belt!
Saturday we headed to Burger Shack to get a little taste of home.
And by the time we got home
from running errands, little guy was down for the count.
He had a 101.8° fever just like Payton did.
I hate having sick babies.  But I LOVE the snuggles it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!