Sunday, June 19, 2011

For my Dad...

Happy Father's Day to the most loving, hard working, caring, Jesus following man in the whole wide world!

Even when YOU are in the hospital, you are getting to know all the nurses, doctors, and interns and showing them Christ's love.
You are such a great grandpa {aka "Papa Nutt"}. You take time to show Dylan how to shoot your rifle. It's bigger than he is!
You let Payton "drive" the car. She thought she was so big.
You hold my kids up to look at baby birds in their nest in the tree in your backyard.
You still let us jump up on your lap even when we are grown. {Side note - Sorry Jeannine, I could find a picture with you in it. Next time we are all together, we will have to take one!}
Wish I could flash back to this moment, hug on you and tell you that you are the best daddy ever. I love you.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!