Saturday, June 10, 2017

Week #23 {2017}

Sunday the boys wanted summer cuts.
Monday we went to Downtown Columbia and a lady was out front of Muletown Coffee and had a pet parrot with her.  Payton got to hold him for a bit.
We {of course} stopped at A Balloon Shop for some yummy ice-cream.
Then back home, Dylan was making dinner {with some help from Chris} and I got to sit with my feet up for a few!
We finished the night watching the Predator game.  Go Preds!
Tuesday Chris and I worked out.  We are still doing T25 {2 years now!} and we mix it up between Alpha, Beta & Gamma.
My baby girl playing pretend with her baby girl {notice the belly bump!}.  I think Chris had a heart attack when I showed him this picture.
That evening Rylan got his Tiger Cub Red Belt.  It was the first awards ceremony I missed because I was with Payton at her softball game.
And we had another beautiful sunset.
Wednesday it was back at the pool with this crazy crew.
Chillin' in style.
Payton was awarded her green belt in today's class {since she wasn't at the awards ceremony}.
Thursday this lazy bum woke up, walked over and curled up right next to me and promptly fell right back asleep.
I have a new stuffed animal for my bed.  Isn't this one cute?
Then Gigi helped us go pick up our new-to-us car.  It's an old car, but with living in the country {read: gravel driveway and carrying a ton of things all the time}...we needed one that could get dirty and it be okay. My favorite thing is this:
All the kids can have their own row and won't be touching each other {well at least not as much! Hahahaha!}.
~
I guess this was the week for rolling hay.  It seemed like every farm was in the process or their fields looked like this.  We always say "Hay Girl!" when we drive by...yes, we are geeks.
That night we ran into the Schmidts {again!} at the ballpark.
Friday we went to Splashin' Safari.
Saturday morning Bombi was not happy with us. {See post about Holiday World above.}
Dylan worked some more on the bathroom demo.
And we finished the week off with hanging outside while Chris and the kiddos played catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!