Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend at Papa & Sasha's

We headed down to Papa & Sasha's for the weekend. Having a movie and lollipops sure make the drive easy!
Although we've warmed up to the mid 50's, there was still some amazingly beautiful icicles hidden in the shadows of the granite walls along the freeway.
Sasha gave Payton one of her hats and I think she looks adorable it in!
(Yes, we were in the middle of Costco when I snapped that picture!)
~
Sasha's birthday was earlier this week and we celebrated with a super yummy dinner!
She's a vegetarian so the steak was more for the rest of us, but she loves roasted vegetables (and so do I!).
~
Dylan was reading before bed and Rylan crawled up in his lap with his own book to be just like him!
Heading back home! 
Chris hates when I take pictures of him driving . . .
I think he looks handsome.
~
It was a fun, relaxing weekend just hanging out and enjoying family! Thanks Papa & Sasha for putting up with our noise, mess and crazy chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!