Friday, January 24, 2014

Sisters Week Part II

I woke up to a SnapChat from Jeannine. She and Payton were already up having tea (and cookies!).
Did I mention it was cold (but beautiful)?
This frozen fountain should give you an idea of the temperature outside.
In Downtown Franklin we came across the most amazing store, Philanthropy & Compassion. My favorite part was the Prayer Wall where you could write down a prayer request and hang it up for other people to pray for you . . . and to pray for the other requests already there.
Gigi (our mom) sent money for us to go and enjoy some Gigi's Cupcakes.
You can't see Ry's shirt but it says, "I love my aunt". Auntie J got it for him.
~
Back home hanging out.
And having fun in the kitchen!
Oooohhh, we had breakfast at Loveless Cafe. The biscuits? A.MAZE.ING.
We met up with our cousin at a coffee shop (that he works at) in The Gulch.
While we were there, look who came in!
Gunner from Nashville (the tv show)! My sister was "taking a picture of Rylan" who somehow didn't end up in the picture at all! LOL!
~
Then we went and walked around Downtown Nashville and Payton got serenaded by a band. (So sweet!)

We ate at Jack's BBQ. Actually we all shared ONE plate. We were so full but still wanted to try it. So yummy!
The kids had been saving their allowance (and Payton had some Christmas money) and wanted to go to Build-a-Bear. Davese & Jeannine's kids missed the Build-a-Bear craze so I thought they would enjoy experiencing it with them.
Auntie D was packing up, getting ready to fly out the next morning and came out saying she was ready to go!
Payton said that she would FaceTime with me while she was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!