Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sisters Week

Both of my sisters came to visit for a few days. It was EPIC. I didn't get a lot of pictures (since we all were taking them) so here are (some of) the moments that I captured.

Davese came in on Tuesday afternoon from sunny and warm California. It was snowing (flurry or a snow shower I'm not sure which one) and her first comment was "What's all this white stuff?"
Here she is saying hi to the kids.
Then they needed a good tickle when we got home.
She brought Chris an In-n-Out burger and fries.
I think he almost cried.
Getting lots of snuggles!
The next morning we headed out . . .
to get breakfast at Cracker Barrel!
Then drove by the Bluebird Café. I was shocked at how small it was!
At Opry Mills shopping.
Then it was time to pick up Jeannine from the airport. She flew in from Denver, Colorado.
Picking the kids up from the bus.
Out to dinner at Burger Up.
Oh my was it FAN.TAS.TIC. I'm salivating just thinking about it again.
Back home in our jammies just being sisters.
We caught up on life, reminisced, and laughed. I am truly blessed to have this kind of relationship with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!