Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Frosted Grapes {recipe}

I was excited to see this recipe on Comfy in the Kitchen's blog today.
{Picture via Comfy in the Kitchen}

I first had these at my church in California when a friend brought them to a breakfast meeting (her combination was green grapes and sugar free cherry jello).  My first though? "Bizarre".  My first thought AFTER tasting them? "Ohmigoodness.  I could eat the whole bowl."  I have since made them for myself (with different flavors) and it is super yummy.

Just a note though: your fingers WILL get stained from the Jello.  So if you are super concerned about that, use a fork to eat them.

Click {here} to get the recipe from Comfy in the Kitchen.  You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!