Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Break - Day #4

We met up with some friends at Chick-fil-A this morning to play in the indoor playground.  I ordered their yummy lemonade!  And I resisted temptation to NOT order a peach milkshake.  Well, that is a lie.  I was going to get one on my way out (thinking it would be closer to lunchtime and therefore completely justifiable) but I forgot.  Boo.
Picture time before everyone else got there.
I guess my thumb and his hand taste good.
Then Dylan got to spend some more of his birthday money.  Beyblade Metal Fusion.  Thanks Uncle Thor, Auntie J and cousins!
Game time!  Payton set up Memory for us to play.  Unfortunately for Dylan it was "Angelina Ballerina" Memory, but he still played along.
I smoked them!  =)  Had to brag because that is NOT a normal occurence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!