Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall Break - Day #1

Payton had a soccer game this morning . . .

She is getting more comfortable going after the ball.  It is so fun to watch this age play!
Rylan was having a great time being tickled by Sasha.

Seriously, I can't get enough of this kid!

We went to a friend house for dinner tonight.  Seriously, my friend Rachel is one of the coolest moms I know.  She PLANS such fun things for her little guy to do and we got to join in on the fun.
Playing in the squiggly sprinklers.  And adding in the car, cause it needed a wash.
Random shots from the evening:

Top Right: Their son, Jackson.  Such a sweet boy.
Bottom right:  The only picture I got of Dylan looking at the camera.  Sometime he just doesn't cooperate when I want to take pics.  =)
Second example of a cool mom?  Building a fort in the living room.  I learned something too: use a fitted sheet for the roof to keep in on.  Seriously, why didn't I think of that?  Duh!

Top left:  I promise, Jackson WAS having fun, even though the picture looks otherwise.
2nd down on the left:  Yes, she had a tunnel AND a tent that connected to the fort.
3rd down on the left:  The tunnel entrance from inside the fort.
Bottom left:  View of part of the fort from the outside.
Top right:  Rachel, building the fort.
Middle right:  Jackson in the tunnel.
Bottom right:  Such a cute smile on this guy!

Proof the kids had a great time?
Thanks McHugh family for such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!