Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Break - Day #5

I'm spoiled.  Seriously.  This is my hubby, scrubbing the bathtub.
It (his cleaning) was a bone of contention when we first got married (I know, stupid me), but now I love it.

Payton loves to play with her Littlest Pet Shops.

While the kids played outside, I sat and rocked Rylan on the front porch.  This was my view.
Beautiful!
Then Payton confiscated my camera.  Here are the pictures that I just discovered.
We had Del Taco for dinner tonight and Payton had it ALL over her face.  Yes, it is even in her hair.

Rylan was laughing up a storm.  Oh and this is his first time wearing jeans.  =)

We were doing Biore strips tonight and Payton was in tears that she couldn't have one.  So I put a band-aid on her and it was all smiles from that point on.

Learning to sit.
So glad God blessed our family with this guy!
All smiles!
Another fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!