Saturday, September 21, 2019

Week #38 {2019}

Sunday afternoon it was backspash time. Ry pealed the remaining wallpaper/tiles and Chris installed the new backsplash.

Yay!  It's coming together!
Twinning with my girl.
Monday we watched P's soccer game.
Wednesday my cousins came into town.  We of course had to take them to Marcy Jo's.
Then we went back to my house to see Chris.
Thursday - we went to have lunch with Rylan at school.
Then we went to watch Payton's soccer game!
Her team is awesome and has been so fun to watch this year!
I finally cut open my watermelon and it was YELLOW!  So cool!
A boy and his dog.
Friday - I met up with a friend at Just Love Coffee.
We need rain so desperately.  This is dirt kicking up off the lawn.
Saturday - Rec soccer picture day.
McAlister's {which has the best tea ever} with the best man ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!