Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week #20 {2019} Mother's Day & Summer

Sunday was Mother's Day. Rylan grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
He had his monkey backpack packed with a picnic for me. {Awe!}
My sister Davese sent me gorgeous flowers!
And my mom brought me beautiful peonies from her yard!
We had lunch with my momma and we gave her a towel that says "There's no such thing as too much butter." Which was hilarious, because my mom {and me too} LOVES butter on everything.
My momma and me.
Monday I had someone watching me while I worked.
That evening Payton caught a sweet little bird that was injured.
Wednesday was Dylan's first day of summer and he decided to make Swedish Pancakes.
And I went to breakfast with my momma at Spring Hill Bakery.
We all met up at Payton's school for an awards ceremony.
We love our sweet girl!
The road home was beautiful tonight.
Then for some random reason, I found Dylan under Chris and my bed hiding from Bombi.  Ha!
Thursday after picking up the kids from school.  I looked back and saw them both reading books. {Don't worry, I was at a stop. That's why the car behind me looks so close.}
My summer obsession.  I could eat this all day long.
Friday was Field Day, the BEST day of elementary school.
 
Saturday was Yard Day {hahaha!}.  We are always burning something.
Thankfully I've got some muscle men to do all the heavy lifting.
Afterwards I relaxed and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon.
Then we headed to meet up with my cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!